Trip Report - JDC - Kim's Birthday dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who/what is this whiz you keep mentioning?
Is that why you were itching during lunch?
May I suggest:
05.jpg

Like the picture says, it really works!:D
LOL

(great post btw!)

I talked to JDC yesterday. I'm thinking about diving with them on Sat and Sun, Feb 21 & 22. Might also do the nitrox certification at the same time.

The guy I talked to (didn't get his name) said that air divers get 25 min in the water, nitrox divers get 45 min.

Hey I just went back and looked at the pictures again. Looks like you had a group of about 16? Did you guys schedule the trip as a group and if so, was the cost lower per person than if you had made individual reservations?

Just curious as I'm thinking about that Feb 21/22 weekend....

JDC definitely runs a great operation. They keep the dives fun and still maintain a professional atmosphere. Their DM's typically limit bottom time to the following (gas/ndl pending):
air and tables, 25 min
air and computer, 30 min
EANx and tables, 40 mins
EANx and computer, 45 mins

Hey I just went back and looked at the pictures again. Looks like you had a group of about 16? Did you guys schedule the trip as a group and if so, was the cost lower per person than if you had made individual reservations?

Just curious as I'm thinking about that Feb 21/22 weekend....

We scheduled thru Jupitermermaid and she got us a group rate :) Sandy is the best send her a pm :wink:

Last edited:
I talked to JDC yesterday. I'm thinking about diving with them on Sat and Sun, Feb 21 & 22. Might also do the nitrox certification at the same time.

The guy I talked to (didn't get his name) said that air divers get 25 min in the water, nitrox divers get 45 min.
Yes - correct; so long as you are on computer; its 40 min's if not

For Jupiter diving, NITROX is the only way to go; you get almost 2 time the bottom time, and its an easy cert. to obtain.

A great time was had by all! SB'ers are the best bunch of people to dive with! To think I used to be a quiet, mild, meek person until I got involved with you guys!!! :rofl3: We need to do this again soon! What say we give NJMike the proper friendly Florida greeting with another SB group dive on either Feb. 21, 22, or both? :eyebrow:

...To think I used to be a quiet, mild, meek person until I got involved with you guys!!!

HA! :rofl3:

NITROX - if anyone needs to obtain the cert., let me know. It's only bookwork so I can easily do the class over the phone or via skype.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom