Trimix fills near Austin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Someone might look at North Research at Anderson Mill, or Research at 620 for a shop. Those corners have a three mile straight drive to Volente Beach or Windy Point.

Dive World is on 620 at Little Elm, half way to Travis from 183. What I'd want is to be on Research at Anderson Mill, or, on Research at 620 - daily traffic through those intersections must be 150,000+ vehicles. I'd offer more than just dive gear and lessons; add a swimming pool, and you can offer swim lessons; add watersports and general outdoor gear, and you have something that will attract foot traffic. I mean, what sporting related retail shops are near there? Academy?

I'd love to have a shop up there as well. There are only two things keeping me from opening one.
1. Its about 30 miles from where I live
2. $$$$

You know that dive shop owners are some of the wealthiest Texans around........:eyebrow:

Ahem...is it safe to say no one knows of any place around here besides Austin Aqua Sports that has helium? :wink:

BTW, I like where the dive shops are now. There are four within a few miles of my house! One, I'd rather eat broken glass than walk into, but the others are OK...with the exception of AAS which is GREAT!! :D

Ahem...is it safe to say no one knows of any place around here besides Austin Aqua Sports that has helium? :wink:

Besides just have a bottle of He on hand....the shop has to have a qualified and experienced 'mix' blender available..... :D And I bet the crew you deal with at AAS will fill the bill for you in the future! :)

Besides just have a bottle of He on hand....the shop has to have a qualified and experienced 'mix' blender available..... :D And I bet the crew you deal with at AAS will fill the bill for you in the future! :)

No doubt about that...AAS is hands down the best shop in town...esp. for tech diving. My instructor and I just need one fill to finish my trimix class...that's all I'm looking for...one trimix fill.

Well, maybe AAS will be up and running in a week or two. I guess I can wait...just don't want to. :)

Back
Top Bottom