Trim Pocket Anti-slide Keeper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I only need one and don't want to have to buy a bicycle inner tube. It's quite the coincidence that this comes up in my feed today because I had just been wondering yesterday, what would be done.

I don't need one of a trim pocket though so buddhasummer's diagrams aren't going to help me.

Regardless, the inner tube idea is taking my mind to options!

Thanks all!

1.75-2.25 works for me. I use punctured tubes from my commuter bike, but a bike shop will probably be happy to give you a couple of sizes from the trash for free.
Thanks! Doesn't look like there's a convenient bike repair shop nearby & I'm feeling lazy, so I just ordered a "used" tube for $3.50 (with tax/ship) off amazon.

Thanks! Doesn't look like there's a convenient bike repair shop nearby & I'm feeling lazy, so I just ordered a "used" tube for $3.50 (with tax/ship) off amazon.

Oh gee, I missed the bike shop info, doh. I think there's one not too far from here. I'll call

I use these from Pirahna. They used to be cheaper, I guess everything everywhere is on the rise... I remember them being like .55 cents or something.

Weight Belt / Pocket Holding Clip

If I have to do it again, I'll go with @Umuntu idea and save some $$. Good idea.

Back
Top Bottom