TriLam wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubacoz22

Contributor
Reaction score
I am looking for another TriLam wetsuit. I accidently put my husbands in the dryer and it ruined it. I have washed them all the time and for some reason it went into the dryer which I really did not mean to do. Anyone know of a good reasonable place to buy one?

I've never heard of a trilam wetsuit. trilam drysuit, yes, but not a wetsuit. Can you be more specific about brand, model, etc so we can know what your are wanting?

TRILAM - Which is short for trilaminate, is a thermally bonded laminate fabric which combines an outer layer of Nylon/Lycra¦, an inner layer of fleece and a central windproof membrane. One huge benefit from this material is it's neutrally buoyant property, which eliminates the need for additional weight and frequent Buoyancy adjustments during your dive. This suit is perfect for all tropical diving conditions. It is not recommended for use in chlorinated pools.
I am looking for a large/xl one. The one I have is made my henderson. It seems the size I am looking for is out of stock.
I am surprised that you have never heard of one. They are great for warm water diving which is all we do. I love mine.

TRILAM - Which is short for trilaminate, is a thermally bonded laminate fabric which combines an outer layer of Nylon/Lycra¦, an inner layer of fleece and a central windproof membrane. One huge benefit from this material is it's neutrally buoyant property, which eliminates the need for additional weight and frequent Buoyancy adjustments during your dive. This suit is perfect for all tropical diving conditions. It is not recommended for use in chlorinated pools.
I am looking for a large/xl one. The one I have is made my henderson. It seems the size I am looking for is out of stock.
I am surprised that you have never heard of one. They are great for warm water diving which is all we do. I love mine.

Maybe try Henderson's website and then look for a dealer near you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom