Trilam Drysuit for a student: Bare Trilam Tech or Seaskin Nova

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’m pretty sure my POS X-Mission was made in Malta.

My Bare suit was made in Malta, I know, I waited 5 months to get it at the beginning of Covid. Hollis suits are also made in the Bare factory in Malta.

Bare as a company is Canadian and the HQ where management, design, R&D, pattern selection, technical matters are all made there in Canada. Bare is a company all true Canadians should be proud of for sure.

Bare has the drysuit factory in Malta. The wetsuits are made in Asia. All designs, patterns, R&D are still made in Canada.

Don't let the grumpy Mericans make you feel bad or full of doubt about your Canadian company, they are grumpy and jealous.

Bare as a company is Canadian and the HQ where management, design, R&D, pattern selection, technical matters are all made there in Canada. Bare is a company all true Canadians should be proud of for sure.

Bare has the drysuit factory in Malta. The wetsuits are made in Asia. All designs, patterns, R&D are still made in Canada.

Don't let the grumpy Mericans make you feel bad or full of doubt about your Canadian company, they are grumpy and jealous.
:rofl3:

..... I love my Trilam Tech Dry

So I ordered the BARE tech trilam today. Let's hope I don't feel like I got burnt in a few months 😅

As long as I'm dry and can put on my fins and reach my tank valve I can't really complain. (I've been able to do all of these in the rental XXL)

I did also pick up a HALO 3D on sale price + 50$ off coupon .... I know the HALO AR is set to come out within a month but 2 of my LDS have said they don't think the new one could be any better and have heard rumours it's more damage-prone.... Not sure how true this is but I figure I can always get an AR on a black Friday deal if people LOVE it when it launches

Good luck with your new suit.
If promised date is close to your departure date, I hope there won't be any delays, you can pretty much expect it to happen.

I have a nexgen pro dry which is great drysuit it has neoprene socks which are good but the boots which look like sneakers I find are a little slippery,I’ve used a pair of cheap neoprene fishing boots that work great easy to slip on and off ,I also have a xcs2 tech dry self donning that has attached boots got on sale for half price very nice suit,I’ve had no issues or regrets with these purchases and have had great experience with BARE personally,just my thoughts,overall I think most drysuits are good

Back
Top Bottom