Tribal Meeting...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That would work... Now for all you "father's" out there... can you get away that weekend? That is Father's Day weekend... (Just a fyi)

oh yeah you can count me in...And Dee...I`m ready to put the hurt on that Texas size grill again for everyone!!! :wink:

Hi! My family has their reunion every Father's Day, so I doubt we could make it to the clan meeting that weekend. Gotta take care of my fam, ya know...
Foo

is a busy weekend at both Brens and my dads....like Easter and Mothers day; Christmas... they all pretty much mean time to spend with family.... even though you guys are our 'second' family, this one's been a longer standing tradition.

We're gonna try and make the dinner next month hopefully!

We miss you guys

wish i could be there guys, Dont think i can get away the 12-13th, my first child is do on the 14th so i will be going nowhere till that kid pops out. as for fathers day, well, you figure it out. Its my first one. im gonna vote for the 26th 27th. After Fathers day but before Juky 4 weekend. Hope i dont get pummpled for this.

Phazeshyft

The weekend before or after Father's Day would probably work for us.
Foo

Oops...I didn't think about Father's Day. My calendar doesn't have the holidays on it.

June 12-13 is fine with me. Any weekend not a holiday is fine with me.

Tony...TL isn't the same with ya!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom