Travis conditions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i bet you were the one we asked about how warm the water was when you were going up the stairs?! (when we first got there and were gearing up).

we skipped the wall, as our mission was to hit the plane, play with the cam a bit, then the boats/platforms once we found the cables connecting them all. And it was our first dive at masnfield, so next time i'm going to try the wall and find a big fat cat or another carp (saw a HUGE fella after we left the plane).

if you guys are doing the campout this weekend, i might try to come out on sunday (will be a last minute decision there).

i bet you were the one we asked about how warm the water was when you were going up the stairs?! (when we first got there and were gearing up).
Yep. That was me!

if you guys are doing the campout this weekend, i might try to come out on sunday (will be a last minute decision there).
We'll be there. The more the merrier! It will be fun to explore a new site.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom