Wanted Travel Women's BCD XS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MW_Scuba

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking for a lightly used travel women's BCD in XS from an original owner who can describe its use and maintenance. I'm 5'3" and 94 pounds - I find that girls or boys clothing or womens xxs fits well for me.

Not interested if you are cleaning out your closet and stumbled on your child/spouse/parent's BCD :).

Please contact me via PM if you have a BCD that might meet my needs.

Thanks!

Are you looking for a jacket style (poodle) or back inflate? Weight integrated? Maybe this?

I have a Zeagle Fury if interested, brand new!

Looking for a lightly used travel women's BCD in XS from an original owner who can describe its use and maintenance.

Not interested if you are cleaning out your closet and stumbled on your child/spouse/parent's BCD :).

Thanks!
I have a small women’s Zeagle Stiletto I haven’t used since switching to doubles around pre COVID. it has about 5 pool and 50 saltwater dives (Cozumel), very good like new condition, was professionally serviced annually but hasn’t been serviced in a few years. It looks like this: Stiletto BCD - Zeagle DM me if you’re interested.

Looking for a lightly used travel women's BCD in XS from an original owner who can describe its use and maintenance.

Thanks!
Are you looking for jacket style or back inflate?

Are you looking for jacket style or back inflate?
back inflate if possible - needs to be lightweight and sized to someone 5'3" and 94 pounds .... I've contemplated a youth BCD but difficult to find something that will work

back inflate if possible - needs to be lightweight and sized to someone 5'3" and 94 pounds .... I've contemplated a youth BCD but difficult to find something that will work
Take a look at the Aqualung Rouge, its a modular system to work with your specs.

I have an Oceanic Excursion QLR4 available, with new integrated weight pockets. I've been meaning to list it but just haven't gotten around to it.

Used in less than 10 saltwater dives, and in excellent condition, with just a couple minor cosmetic scuffs from light usage. Well-maintained, bladder rinsed out after every dive. Only letting it go since I decided pretty quickly after purchasing to move to a BP/W setup. I'm 5'3" and 105lbs, for reference.

I can send pictures if interested. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom