Travel Time - Cancun Airport to Ferry in Playa del Carmen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What is the current preferred transport to PDC for a plane that arrives Cancun at 4:30pm on a Sunday afternoon?

im going to try the bag drag. Saves about $500 for two of us.
I am curious as well. We have a bag drag trip arriving in Cancun on a Saturday at 6:30 pm and hoping to get to Coz (ferries) before it gets too late.

What is the current preferred transport to PDC for a plane that arrives Cancun at 4:30pm on a Sunday afternoon?

im going to try the bag drag. Saves about $500 for two of us.
ADO is cheap and runs every 30 minutes.

I am curious as well. We have a bag drag trip arriving in Cancun on a Saturday at 6:30 pm and hoping to get to Coz (ferries) before it gets too late.
Winjet and Ultramar only publish their schedules a month at a time, but the last ferry to Cozumel will be 9 or 10pm.

ADO it will be!

I looked, the last ferry is 10 pm. Should be at the hotel in time for a late dinner and drink.
Um, maybe, if you are on a 10PM ferry. The ferry is 45-50 minutes, I believe, and most Cozumel restaurants close at 11 or before.

Um, maybe, if you are on a 10PM ferry. The ferry is 45-50 minutes, I believe, and most Cozumel restaurants close at 11 or before.
You’re right Gordon. I’ll pack extra food -just in case there is a screwup.

I’m hoping with a 4:30 arrival we can be at least on the 8:00 boat.

You’re right Gordon. I’ll pack extra food -just in case there is a screwup.

I’m hoping with a 4:30 arrival we can be at least on the 8:00 boat.
Ah. I had your post crossed up with the one from sefuchs; he does not land in CUN until 6:30PM. You should be fine.

Unfortunately, direct to Cozumel is no longer an option for us. I would rather do the bag drag than change planes in Chicago, Dallas, or Miami. I’ve been paying for the convenience of a private transfer. Canada Transfers has been good. I took the ADO bus once, but wasn’t interested after COVID.

Unfortunately, direct to Cozumel is no longer an option for us. I would rather do the bag drag than change planes in Chicago, Dallas, or Miami. I’ve been paying for the convenience of a private transfer. Canada Transfers has been good. I took the ADO bus once, but wasn’t interested after COVID.

I fly a lot and would prefer a transfer in all of those airports vs bad drag. I used to bag drag numerous times a year based on financial needs. If money wasn’t the reason, gladly change planes .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom