Travel DIR Scuba Canister LED Light 15 WT, 1000+ lumen DIR , LIIO, tight beam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andrew,

If you're ever sitting around having a beer and decide to turn those spares into lights, drop me pm as I might take them off your hands.

Mike

Has anyone noticed their light doing a "strobe" mode if you toggle the on/off switch halfway (enough to have the light go out but not physically in the off position)?

The light should go through modes when you toggle the switch. Strobe is one of them I believe, possibly SOS as well. At least that's what mine does. I'm very happy with my light still. It's a great little travel light.

The light should go through modes when you toggle the switch. Strobe is one of them I believe, possibly SOS as well. At least that's what mine does. I'm very happy with my light still. It's a great little travel light.
Ok cool, thanks. That's what it kind of looked like. I've had the light for a couple years now and never knew about this. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't flaking out.

awesome lights for travel or tech-reational use.

How exactly are you supposed to toggle modes?

I can get it to go from solid to strobe. I got SOS once but haven't been able to get to it again.

This is probably too late for you, but you can get a replacement pack from batteryspace.com for about $40. Just ask them to make something like this in a square 2x2 format-
Customize Li-ion 18650 Battery: 3.7V 10.4 Ah (38.48wh, 6.0A rate) Battery Module with PCB

Ok. So apparently batteryspace will charge a $30 "handling" fee for "prototype" batteries. Basically doubles the price.

If anyone needs a new battery pack, shoot me a PM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom