Travel DIR Scuba Canister LED Light 15 WT, 1000+ lumen DIR , LIIO, tight beam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There aren't any screws, just a threaded ring.
I'm pretty sure I know what a screw looks like.

We must have different versions.

Mine looks more like the one in the OP. There are three screws securing the clear front cover on the light head.

Yes that's different. I was referring to the light head in post 228 above. The screws you mentioned may become loose,but you can simply tighten them if the edges of the exposed plastic lens holds up.

Last edited:
i have 4 of the guys from new batch. They come out better and better every time.
Some folks asked for new pictures so here go:

View attachment 181281 View attachment 181282View attachment 181283

Hate to revive an old thread. I have been using this great light for a few years now. I broke off the pvc switch cover on my last trip to Mexico. Been looking for a similar piece to replace it with without luck. Does anyone have any idea what the original switch cover piece was made or sourced from?

Thanks

BTW - If anyone knows what oring for the cap/body, could they please post? Mine has broken.... Andrew said he would get me a spare or two, but never did, and never said what he would recommend to use. Still a sweet light.

If anyone needs to replace the red connectors on the batteries, light head, and charger they are RC model connectors and can be sourced on Amazon. I had to solder new one onto my charger.

If anyone needs to replace the red connectors on the batteries, light head, and charger they are RC model connectors and can be sourced on Amazon. I had to solder new one onto my charger.

What's it look like? The most standard red "RC model" connectors are "Deans Ultra." Is that what you're referring to?

Back
Top Bottom