Travel DIR Scuba Canister LED Light 15 WT, 1000+ lumen DIR , LIIO, tight beam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

only one left. i'll keep one for myself :)

One light is available, light, 10Ah high capacity battery, charger. $200 shipped in USA

Also some one asked to build a dual 10Ah battery light (runs ~8hr), available for $250, same light slightly longer canister.

bump? last light kids..

Hey, Andrew. Bought one of these can lights from you back in 2013. What kind of improvements since then? (Sorry, didn't get a chance to read the whole thread)

Is the price still $200 shipped with extra battery? Also, any directions to make my own batteries, by chance?

well, some say lights are brighter :) doubt that. better optics, reflector is from reflective plastic, vs aluminium,. sure i can get u extra battery for 200. batteries are 4 18650 cells in parallel.

i have enough parts left for 2 or 3 lights, some with small standard cans some with double size cans.

not really i only have parts for 3 lights left. no time guys, no time.

Andrew, just wanted to report back and say thanks! While the can portion of the light is fugly, the output is more stable than any of my "commercial" lights.

Has anyone done an aspherical mod on this light?

tried to keep it affordable :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom