Travel DIR Scuba Canister LED Light 15 WT, 1000+ lumen DIR , LIIO, tight beam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andrew,

I love the light, but I broke off the little grey pvc on/off switch cover. What glue would you recommend for the repair...regular epoxy glue?

Thanks,
Steve

just a drop of any pvc cement

Last one..? anybody? it is cute and fluffy $255 with 2 batteries.

If anyone wants a free replacement lens, I have two from my own "endeavors".
PM me and I'll drop it in the mail.

Another shout out to Andrew's design. I got to dive with my buddy who is using Andrew's light. I have a 21W LM HID. I must say, Andrew's light is very impressive. Hot spot and focus is on par with my HID, definitely a more usesable and useful light compared to a HOG Morph 1000 which I used to have.

Color is soft white with a hint of yellow, which works very well under water. I like his color better than the cool white of HID. In longer range, HID still punch better. But I doubt anyone will be disappoint with the performance of his light.

guys/gals a have new batch , it is all but 2 sold. $255 gets it to you shipped with 2 batteries. first come first served , as always :)

Guys/Gals new batch is here get in line :)

last one left. $255 shipped with extra battery..

new batch sold.. if you want one this year pm me.. im not making it otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom