Travel DIR Scuba Canister LED Light 15 WT, 1000+ lumen DIR , LIIO, tight beam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys and gals, some new lights were just made, shiny and all. $255 shipped in US with extra battery. Get ready for Cozumel.

How do I order one? Would like to use it on 5-23. Jimyoungdd@comcast.net tks.

I bought this light about 16 months ago. For the price I felt it was a safe bet as a back up. But now it's my primary light.
Why? Because it's light, small, and has a very bright light for over 4 hours. Maybe not for a cave dive, but perfect for a 2 hour wreck dive with 30 minute penetration time: times 2. It's durable
. I know because I put my 104 low pressure double on top of it.
The tech has changed and the DIR way is the old way. Soon a canister will be old school because to the new technology.
It does the job at a cost that is reasonable, is small and has less drag. I HATE THE TERM, thing out of the box......what the F are you doing in a box any-way. Today it's the best of both worlds..........tomorrow something else will be. Sorry I take that back. Something will take it's place if the United States goes back to being a free, democratic and capitalist county.

I've seen them in action. I want one if you have any left.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just made new batch. if you like one PM me.
$255 shipped and extra battery included.

-Andrew

p.s. dont wait they go fast and i will not be making more for about a month or two...

One left. Needs home :)

ping? $220 ?.. i need to start new batch..

New batch of shiny new lights is here. PM me f you like one.

have last one left, needs good house.

Back
Top Bottom