Trashing dive ops - my thoughts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ha I agree with the one who said everyone seems overdue a trip to coz. It's cracking me up how seriously some people take themselves. Remember, it's free...it's the internet. Make love, not war. BTW, the OP was a brave person to bare her soul like that. I believe she wanted to help other people not make the same mistake, as her motive for posting. I do imagine that most of us on here would hate to be judged forever for one day, or event in our lives in which we did not do our shining best. Discuss, speculate, question, etc., as this is indeed the internet, a place of freedom to do just that. Enjoy learning from and about each other and diving.

Avoid revengeful bashing of someone who ticked you off a bit- you never know what happened in their lives that day that made it just too much to bear, we gotta be tolerant and try not to sweat the small stuff. Negligence is a very difficult thing to forgive- and it is sometimes almost impossible, but mistakes do happen, and we've all made them. Am I some 60's oldster with a Lennon complex? Probably. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom