TrashFest '09 - Oct 3rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm down like Charlie Brown! In the 3 years I've lived here, I don't know how I've missed this, but oh-well... better late than never! Zoinks, 8-person teams... not sure I have that many friends.
Driften' I do have open spots on my yet to be named CHUM team if you are interested shoot me a PM.

Thanks,

Vanessar

I'm down like Charlie Brown! In the 3 years I've lived here, I don't know how I've missed this, but oh-well... better late than never! Zoinks, 8-person teams... not sure I have that many friends.

Driftin' by you don't necessarily have to have 8 members. That's just the maximum. Keep in mind this is open to divers and non-divers alike since each team has to have at least 2 people on shore at all times. Also, most of the river can be cleaned by snorkelers too since it's shallow!

If you can't get a few folks together come out anyway. There are always teams with room on them the day of the event! You'll have a great time and make some new friends!

This sounds like fun. I have done the Lake Travis clean-up several times, but not New Braunsfels.
Vanessar, do you still have openings on your team?
Carrie

Hey Carrie,

Vanessar's team is full, but CHUM has room on Kevdiver's team. Post on the CHUM site if you are interested in joining that team.

Or perhaps you could try to rally the ScubaBoard troops and put a ScubaBoard team together?

:D

Driften' I do have open spots on my yet to be named CHUM team if you are interested shoot me a PM.

Thanks,

Vanessar

Sorry for the slow response... Just noticed your PM's in the mess of PM's I was getting back then.

Driftin' by you don't necessarily have to have 8 members. That's just the maximum. Keep in mind this is open to divers and non-divers alike since each team has to have at least 2 people on shore at all times. Also, most of the river can be cleaned by snorkelers too since it's shallow!

If you can't get a few folks together come out anyway. There are always teams with room on them the day of the event! You'll have a great time and make some new friends!

Thanks for the info. I was just joking about not having friends. :wink: Any diver is a friend of mine. :D Regardless, we'll be there... not doubt.

Hey Carrie,

Vanessar's team is full, but CHUM has room on Kevdiver's team. Post on the CHUM site if you are interested in joining that team.

Or perhaps you could try to rally the ScubaBoard troops and put a ScubaBoard team together?

:D

I'll have to check out Kevdiver's team on CHUM now that Vanessar's team if full. Might still be able to round ups a few amigos of my own.

Don't forget! Teams that pre-register by
September 25 pay only $40 per team and will
be entered in a special door prize drawing!

Don't delay, sign up your team today!

>>TrashFest Pre-Registration<<

This sounds like fun, is there a team from Austin that needs a another tag along? If not any other team need one?

BTW, the site is down. It's throwing a "Server Too Busy".

Someone has cheap hosting. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom