Transpac or bp/w

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Golem Gear has a built in STA on their 30# wing. Works rather well and eliminates the need for added hardware. It's my go to wing for single tank dives.

I like the DR STA for the added weight and the way it locks my tank in place for hiking. I use an OxyCheq Mach V Extreme with a TransPlate and SS BP. It is a great combination for hiking the cliffs of NorCal and shore diving the rocky shores.

I like the DR STA for the added weight and the way it locks my tank in place for hiking. I use an OxyCheq Mach V Extreme with a TransPlate and SS BP. It is a great combination for hiking the cliffs of NorCal and shore diving the rocky shores.

Hiking to location was one of the main benefits of the TP, for me it was just shore diving initially. I'm looking forward to converting mine to side mount for an upcoming class and sticking to BP/W for most everything other than students. I haven't dived an Oxycheq wing yet but I've heard nothing but good things.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom