Transpac II or Ranger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dive the travel wing for recreational diving. Very small with more than enough lift for a single AL80. For twins I use the superwing.

As for operators in Cayman of course I have to say the one that I work for. Send me a private message or email.

I have both the Transpac ll and a Halcyon BP and 27lb wing. By far the BP is more comfortable. It's like I'm not wearing anything. I still use my Transpac. It has the Trek wing. A lot of people get the Rec wing and I don't like it for singles. The Trek works for singles and duals. Although I don't like using the Transpac with duals. Just don't like how it feels.

If I could only have one it would be the BP and Wing. Without any doubt. I don't use the Transpac much at all anymore. I have other BP's I use for doubles. Other wings also.

WOO HOO. Just became a SENIOR MEMBER. Please send all gifts my way. THANKS.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom