Transmitters on Short Hoses?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL. I guess there are also divers who already know it all. :)
Most of the Technical divers I know and have met are very humble. They are very inquisitive to hear other opinions, and never feel threatened to learn new techniques and theories.

Most of the Technical divers I know and have met are very humble. They are very inquisitive to hear other opinions, and never feel threatened to learn new techniques and theories.
So I assume you are not a technical diver?

That’s pretty cool but isn’t that too short for you to see in case there’s an issue with the transmitter or computer ?
I use this configuration exclusively for sidemount diving.The hose length is 15cm (~6 inch) which is what i think actually standard. If you want to dive backmount, the hose should of course be longer.

Under the following link you will find the origin of the idea.
Hose setup..need advice!

I use this configuration exclusively for sidemount diving.The hose length is 15cm (~6 inch) which is what i think actually standard. If you want to dive backmount, the hose should of course be longer.

Under the following link you will find the origin of the idea.
Hose setup..need advice!
Thanks I realized how dumb my question was a few minutes after posting it.

I have a console3 and sometimes I regret not getting an air integrated computer and getting rid of that huge console. Well at least I didn’t spend much on it (eBay).

Try going out on a boat run by GUE guys with your SM rig.

Try going out on a boat run by GUE guys with your SM rig.

Do you mean that GUE divers would not be curious and/or would not accept it and/or understand it? May I ask you how many times you faced this problem, and how many GUE divers you met in your life?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom