Trans Pac II....or ... the Trans Plate w/harness...pls answer quick

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Like I said...with the car going you know what up on me....its all a moot point now.
But, I will tell you this....buying used is just not in my nature. I have to see tomorrow what the damage is going to be on the car. If it is really bad....then there is a new car in my future....I have to have something I can depend on....and...that means diving gear takes a back seat...no pun intended!!

RICHinNC:
Like I said...with the car going you know what up on me....its all a moot point now.
But, I will tell you this....buying used is just not in my nature. I have to see tomorrow what the damage is going to be on the car. If it is really bad....then there is a new car in my future....I have to have something I can depend on....and...that means diving gear takes a back seat...no pun intended!!

RICHinNC
You may want to check out the www.northeastscubasupply.com site. I got to it thru Dive Rite. Current sale is SS B/P, choice of wing, and harness for $329. You get your choice on each of above, and they have Dive Rite, Halcyon, etc.

Good luck with the car issue.
Better to find out about the car now, before you plop down a bunch of cash on something else first.
Matthew

Good luck with the car man

I lucked out...at least I think I did....the rotor got ate up big time. But my mech is a good guy and he didnt try to sell me new ones. He ground and polished it and put new brakes the front....plus since my inspection was about to go...he did that too all for $122.00.

So there is still some money left in the bank !!! And, I checked out that northeast scuba site. Man, how can they do that??? When I talked to the DiveRite rep at the expo the price they are quoting is like half of what the rep said they HAD to charge to get gear to sell. Let me know if you know the answer to that one...because they def have the prices.

Not a bad deal at all with the car.... it's kinda funny how much rotors vary in price. My friend's Caravan has rotors that go for almost $80, whereas brand new ones for my Grand Am are $14.95

As for NESS's pricing, call them up and ask them.

Note that you don't get cam bands with the $330 special but you do with the $440 special.

You didnt get the weight pockets and a couple of other things either with the $330 special....how do I know you ask???? Yep...I got the $449.99 special. I figure worse case if I hate the dang thing I can get my money back out of it.

Sometimes you just have to jump....and pray the landing is a good one. After
talking with the shop three seperate times today....I will hit the drop zone.

very cool. Your going to like it.

Congratulations on your purchase!!! Its a great system...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom