Trader Ratings?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wayward Son

Contributor
Reaction score
FWIW, I still can't see Trader Rating info on any posts, mine, Rapidiver, no one. Apparently some can see this. It didn't work before the move & still doesn't.

Yours is:

Feedback Score: 3
Positive Feedback: 100.0%

Members who left positive:0
Members who left negative: 3

Total positive feedback: 3
Submit Feedback For Wayward Son

Can you see the link underneath the Photo Gallery link: Trader Rating: (3)?

From another thread...
NetDoc:
As we migrate to this new server, many of the older features have been turned "off". Some of them will make it back naturally, and some won't. If there is something that you CAN'T seem to live without, please let us know HERE. Our hope is to have all of the add ons/plug ins/hacks installed within the next few weeks.

Don, it isn't "turned off", it's broken. Some users can see them, some can't. That's not turned off, that's a bug. It's been broken for a long while, I have NEVER been able to see them. I only found out they existed when I got an email notification that I had one assigned to me, that I none the less could not see.

Back
Top Bottom