Tough Exit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What kills me is that the cameraman (or maybe camerawoman who knows) kept filming! Isn't this when you help someone because they are obviously in need?

ziongyal:
What kills me is that the cameraman (or maybe camerawoman who knows) kept filming! Isn't this when you help someone because they are obviously in need?
Plenty of others around to help, Honestly it really didn't look that bad. I would of taken my fins off before I tried to climb that kinda ladder. Curious who it was though.

ziongyal:
"Medium Cool"

...just like re-boarding the dive boat on a typical day in the Keys... :wink:

ziongyal:

How exactly would you go about helping them? They got themselves away from the wall and I agree with the other poster, it looked worse than it probably was.

On side note I hope my first shore diving experience goes a little easier than what is shown in the video, yikes.

Brings up something my OW instructor once told me ... never get in the water without first making sure you know how you're going to get out ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

HEY! What's really funny was the suggested video that came up at the end: Lynne and Peter Scootering Point Lobos Wonder how they came up with that? :D

Back
Top Bottom