Tore a latex seal...any way to repair?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I hear ya, those zip seals hurt.

Sorry to hear about the sinus infection dude.

Yeah, I hear ya, those zip seals hurt.

Sorry to hear about the sinus infection dude.

It's "dudette" :D

Yeah, I'm getting really tired of these damn sinus infections. I have this whole pre-dive procedure which involves antihistamines, Sudafed, Afrin, and Alleve, and still...and the end of a three day dive trip, it was pretty painful. *sigh* At least it isn't my ears, thankfully

I stand corrected dudette, sorry bout that.
Oh, so instead of walking around screaming "whats that ya say" your walking around feeling like a knife is through your face.

Yeah, pretty much! When I surfaced from Peacock 1, it felt like my head was going to explode....it was my own fault, unfortunately. When you have sinus issues, the last thing you need to do is surface in the middle of a dive, and that's what I did when I poked my head out of a sinkhole. Redescending was the most freakin' painful thing I have done in a long time.

But, I'd rather have sinus issues than ear issues...I'd hate to burst an eardrum, but with sinus issues, the worst thing that will happen is a little pain, blood, and no diving for a couple weeks.

Have you been to see a ENT for your sinuses?

not trying to sound high and mighty, but diving on sudafed etc can be dangerous . . . just saying :wink:

So - let us know how the bike patch works, I might add that to my SADK (Save a Dive Kit)

TSM You have done it, :Hm: maybe its worth it to try it :) You seem to know what you are talking about :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom