Tops?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I meant to say a regular suit...Topless is also always an option.

:fire: :coffin:

Hey Gidds, what was the final solution again, you've had months to figure it out :wink:

Thirdly your just alittle BITTER aren't you?????

Stop beating her up for asking for a little advice!

Libby:

LOL! You went back to the first page, too! :wink:

Libby:

HUH? I'm teasing Gidds because a thread she posted a year ago (soon after she joined) has come back from the dead, check the date of the original post (August 2005) :D I seem to have worded it poorly, maybe "you posted your solution months ago--see post #7" would have been better :biggrin:
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
HUH? I'm teasing Gidds because a thread she posted a year ago (soon after she joined) has come back from the dead, check the date of the original post (August 2005) :D I seem to have worded it poorly, maybe "you posted your solution months ago--see post #7" would have been better :biggrin:
Ber :lilbunny:
I'm not Libby obviously, but I'm quite certain that the post she was referring to was not yours, Ber. (Check the first page of this thread.) :)

Back
Top Bottom