Tops?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wouldn't get offended...it's just too funny! all typical men that's all.

H2Andy:
the female body in general is beauty personified

show me a heterosexual guy who says otherwise, and i'll show you someone
who is lying or in deep denial

sorry, i know this is not very pc, but it's true. women's bodies are
beautiful. the problem is when men think that's ALL women are,
and don't seem to understand that women are people just like guys,
with more or less the same crap to deal with on a day to day basis.
Whoooaaaa!:wave-smil

Well said Bro :35:

Ok.. time for all men to get out of this thread & go take a cold shower. :froggy:

Azza:
Well Vickie some of us find real beauty in eyes, necks, legs... I love a girls eyes and have met some really great women with eyes that make me melt. Somehow I still manage to pay attention:D
The only reason guys lose control when confronted with bare boobies is they are usually kept hidden. Imagine if all the world were a nudist...

Got piccies?
:D yeah but they'd certainly get pulled within seconds of being posted.... even though everything is covered, the skins dont leave much to the imagination :wink:

baitedstorm:
:D yeah but they'd certainly get pulled within seconds of being posted.... even though everything is covered, the skins dont leave much to the imagination :wink:
Seconds are all I need:D

Disclaimer to Vickies husband: I'm just pulling her chain...really!

Ok...this thread started out to be about Tops....not boobies! Azza go take a cold shower or something.

Scuba65:
Ok...this thread started out to be about Tops....not boobies! Azza go take a cold shower or something.
Sorry scuba65. I was just razzing baitedstorm as she reacts so well. We like to have a laugh every now and then...
Back to the subject at hand...

You're so funny! you people make my day go by fast here at work. thanks all

:laughing: hahahahahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom