Tool for SP MK10+, G250, R380

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joe, thought I returned your email....I will resend it when I get home tonight...I am working today and do not have it available on this computer.
As far as the SP lever tool, I looked at remaking it but I don't have materials on hand and it was a pain to make so I do not plan on making them again. Sales are just not worth the PITA.

No worries - I'll recheck my email too but I don't recall seeing it. I'm not too worried about a cover tool, but definitely excited for the MK10 o-ring tool and to see whatever else looks useful.

I thought VDH was a separate resource? I've been there and look forward to supporting in return for the amazing videos. Scuba Tools looks great too, although I don't have enough experience to truly appreciate what's there yet.

[QUOTE="

I thought VDH was a separate resource? I've been there and look forward to supporting in return for the amazing videos. .[/QUOTE]

Herman and I work on projects together and support each other when we can.

The tool I made, it's not very professional but is perfectly functional. I capped the bolts so the threads wouldn't cut into the plastic.

IMG_2908.JPG
IMG_2909.JPG

You can also use an adjustable bicycle pin spanner, also adaptable for other jobs.

hmmm.....I guess if I were to ever auction off my lever height tool it would bring a dandy price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom