Too many tanks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubabrad

Registered
Reaction score
=-)
I have been diving for about 2 years now and I travel alot I get to go into many dive shops and I have picked up about 5 alum 80's three of them are used and two are new. Most of my dive buddies only have 1 or 2 tanks am I going over board?

I have 10, and am going to soon get 4 more. However there are 5 divers in my family. The extra 4 will be hp steels for my wife and I. Seems as though the lobster I really want shows up just when I hit my turnaround on air. I am hoping that I will have a cpl of extra breaths this year to get him with. Then his cousin will show up, anyone ever seen somone with a bank tank strapped on????

Geez, I only have one! If you think you have too many though, you can always donate one to "the broke guy", aka Me!

You can have too many tanks???
Nahhh...
Rick

Seeing as how you're from Arkansas, no, you can never have too many....

But, also seeing as how you are from Arkansas, be sure not to let them start breeding. Otherwise you'll wind up with some strange alloy that won't pass hydro.

Thanks guys now I don't fell so bad about going out and getting my self a hp steel tank.

But honey the guys said they would all chip inn!!!!!!!

You can never have too many as long as you dive often.
It is a matter of convenience.

I have 22 cylinders of various sizes and still don't have the right combination sometimes;-0
Ken

Seven sets of doubles and 20 or so singles, still need more!!!
I need a CCR You guys wanna pitch in?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom