Too many fins, which ones would you keep?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dove with dry suit for many years using the Scubapro Jet Fins. If I had the leg strength at my age, I'd buy some more. As it is, I'll have to try some split fins.

I would sell those that do not allow for an efficient back-kick. I also have several pairs that I can no longer use for that reason.

I like the Aeris for travel, and am pretty committed to keeping those, but they didn't work well for the local diving.

OK, I'm curious. Whay didn't they work locally? I use mine in both cold (local) and warm water (trips) and see no difference in performance.

I somehow missed the most recent replies on this thread. Sorry.

Why didn't the Aeris work for local diving? They were a bit on the light side for use with my drysuit. However, I am diving a different suit now, and also am better at bubble management, so maybe they would work for me. I should try again.

I'm still working through the process of trying all the fins. I did try the jets, and realized that they were too small for my drysuit boots.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom