Toko's Open at Atlantis PG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Geoff_H:
Ringing the bell at 50 bar is a tradition to greet Scuba Board members at Atlantis, if Matt doesn't ring it for you then I would get offended :)
Yeah, don't forget to ring the bell, I did. :D

Ok... bringing back a dead horse..
deadhorse.gif

Report: Toko, Puerto Galera - Sat 21 Oct 2006

Lets face it - Food in Sabang can be a mixed bag. The sweet waitress had forgotten our appetisers at Hemingways and took 45 m to serve a pizza. The staff at Le Bistro were too busy admiring this other sexy British customer to finish cooking the gorgonzola pasta we ordered. :light:

After a few days of the infamous Sabang service, we were ready to whip up some instant Mami noodles and jelly shot desserts till a friendly soul at the Point suggested Toko at the Atlantis. Just so happens that it was Italian buffet night. WOOHOO!! :D

Ok enough talk. Let me get some appetisers at buffet table.

Sauteed long beans with a lovely caprese salad and vegetable ratatouile.
PuertoGalera-Oct2006247.jpg

My pasta order. Penne alfredo with sauteed mushrooms, back bacon and caramalised onions with a healthy dash of freshly grated parmesan.
PuertoGalera-Oct2006253.jpg

The dessert table was admittedly a let down. The tiramisu was more like a chocolate cake and I wasn't too impressed with the other selections. I was impressed with Warren, the friendly chef from Oz who was quite honest about the buffer offerings when he made his rounds after dinner.

And of course the post-dinner tonic. Great for digestion.
PuertoGalera-Oct2006270a.jpg

The digestion machine was operating by Ed who is caught red handed sneaking me another shot of tonic. My digestive systems are fine, thank you.
PuertoGalera-Oct2006271.jpg

It was a good night. At P900 per person, Toko is easily one of the most expensive joints in Sabang. But Toko is definitely on my list for good food and a special night out on the town.

hmmmn, i am not aware british people are sexy. i sure want to see one! *snickers*

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom