Tobermory August Long Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ayisha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi everyone,

We have dives in Tobermory booked for the afternoon of Sat Aug 4th; and the mornings of Sun Aug 5th and Mon Aug 6th.

The cost will be $57 inc tax for each 2-tank dive if we can fill the boat of 12. That's $15 - $20 off the walk-on price depending on the location of the wrecks. We have 5 spots left.

We are doing the Forest City, Arabia, Niagara II, Philo Scoville, and a couple of others soon to be determined.

Advanced certification and deep, cold water experience is required.

Please let me know if you're interested. :)

3 spots left. Who's going to join us?

We have 2 spots left!

Sat: Philo Scoville/Minch
Sun: Niagara/King
Mon: Forest City/Arabia

Any more takers?

Hey Hashime, I haven't heard from you. Two people took the last spots this evg, but let me know if you and your Dad are still interested, and if we get any cancellations, I'll let you know right away.

Thanks!! :)

---------- Post Merged on July 15th, 2012 at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous Post was on July 14th, 2012 at 11:39 PM ----------

Sorry, I should have also mentioned that we have one spot left on the Sunday if anyone's in the area that day. You could book walk-on dives on the Sat and Mon with the shop and through us on the Sunday. At least you'll save $18 for that half day. :)

Ok, maybe we'll meet in Toby. Sorry the spots filled...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom