Trip Report December 24-31, 2017 Palau Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great report. 5 dives a day? Now that is my kind of liveaboard and day spent diving...! So long as there is nitrox, that is. :)

Top 2 liveaboard, eh? Hm....Palau might have to be on my liveaboard list now!

IMHO for 9 LOBs I’ve been, the best two are:
1. Mermaid I
2. Palau Aggressor II

:)

Nice trip report, Dan! (Crappy pics as usual :) though)
Wife and I want to go to Palau in Nov this year. Any suggestions, folks? I hear Sam's Tours mentioned a lot but it seems a kind of funny organization? Can you get to those good currenty / sharky sites from a resort? Is that the 45-min boat rides every day? We'll likely come in from Taiwan on China Airlines which only flies Wednesdays and Saturdays I think.
We want four-star accommodations with EASY ins and outs, I have back issues and prefer to back-roll not giant stride so I don't have to stand up with the gear on.
45 mins boat ride each way. I don't think your back would like it.
Stick with LoB. Ocean Hunter 1 is expensive but you dive in a exclusive small group.

I'll be there on the Aggressor for 10 days in September. It can't come soon enough!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom