to fill a winter evening

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sylpha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,

I received this today, i was at the talk in November which i really enjoyed, anyone in the area it would be good to meet up there, PM me if you are going.

sylpha

Following the successful talk in November by Cameras Underwater, Basingstoke BSAC have invited Amy Dale, Marine Officer of the Hampshire Wildlife Trust, to come & speak to us about what is happening on the shores closest to us, which will include the seal project.

Amy will be coming to the Regency Lounge of the Sherborne St. John Social club (RG24 9HP) on the 4th March and she will start speaking about 8pm. The club has a bar and will open at 7.30pm. We will be asking for a donation of £ 2.00 per person to offset our costs.

If any of your members would like to join us they will be very welcome, if they have any questions please contact us through our website Basingastoke BSAC 609 . We are planning to have talks about diving related subjects, which are not training, during the winter twice a year. As a small club we would like to build up the number of visitors to these talks so that in a couple of years we will be able to afford to invite some of the ‘big names’ who would otherwise be beyond our means. We do hope you can help us with this.

Back
Top Bottom