To buy or not to buy? that isn't my only question.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey thanks for all the good replies. You guys are great and I'll take your advice. Actually, I took your advice. I decided not to buy complete gear until I know what I'm doing and have a better understanding of what I like.

The dive shop has a pool and we were fortunate enough to be able to try out gear that is mandatory for the class before purchasing. But we did get fins, mask and snorkel. I decided to buy from the shop, even though it is quite a bit more expensive than online because this is the only shop in our small town and I plan (hopefully) on doing business with them in the future. Also, because my girl had a tough time with her snorkel and the guy replaced it no problem even after she messed around with it for about 2 hours. I thought that this was cool, maybe it's normal, but I appreciate customer service.

So, we signed up for classes and are reading the books. I'm excited to begin the journey.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom