To all the on-line shoppers...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmm1970

Registered
Reaction score
I have had occaision to purchase a few odds and ends from Scubatoys in Arlington through their website. I have been completely dazzled by Larry's attention to customer service and speedy shipping. I highly recommend this site to any of you shopping for gear.

www.scubatoys.com

Mike

cmm1970:
I have had occaision to purchase a few odds and ends from Scubatoys in Arlington through their website. I have been completely dazzled by Larry's attention to customer service and speedy shipping. I highly recommend this site to any of you shopping for gear.

www.scubatoys.com

Mike

I totally agree. I got hubby a DPV from scubatoys for Christmas along with some odds and ends I needed. I must have emailed them with a thousand questions. They answered every single email. They were very patient, helpful and courteous. Its the first place I go to when looking for new "toys". Now if I could just find Jet Fins on their site I would be a very happy puppy. :)

ScubaTwo:
I totally agree. I got hubby a DPV from scubatoys for Christmas along with some odds and ends I needed. I must have emailed them with a thousand questions. They answered every single email. They were very patient, helpful and courteous. Its the first place I go to when looking for new "toys". Now if I could just find Jet Fins on their site I would be a very happy puppy. :)

Second on the Jet fins. I don't need them now, but I'm considering them in the future to replace my Tusas.

ScubaTwo:

Scubatoys is outstanding, I've done a lot of business with them over the last year, especially since they're only 1-1/2 hours from me. However, I don't think you're likely to see Jets on their site since Jets are made by Scubapro. Scubapro has a policy that will not allow online sales. Larry has them, he just can't post them on the website. You might give him a call and ask if he can sell them over the phone. I don't know just how restrictive the policy is, but it wouldn't hurt to call the toll free number and ask.

I'll second the recommendations for Scubatoys too.
Very pleasant to deal with, excellent prices and they'll match other shops prices and quick shippment. What could anyone want more? :wink:

I agree with you guys.

Larry shows the new business model in the scuba market while other LDSs are blaming the customers.

Nothing but praise here too. Bought a new computer from him along with some other small things. The best thing for us cheapskates is he will match any bona-fide price :)

SAved me some real money,
Thanks Larry,

Firefyter:
Scubatoys is outstanding, I've done a lot of business with them over the last year, especially since they're only 1-1/2 hours from me. However, I don't think you're likely to see Jets on their site since Jets are made by Scubapro. Scubapro has a policy that will not allow online sales. Larry has them, he just can't post them on the website. You might give him a call and ask if he can sell them over the phone. I don't know just how restrictive the policy is, but it wouldn't hurt to call the toll free number and ask.

Thanks for the info!

cmm1970:
I have had occaision to purchase a few odds and ends from Scubatoys in Arlington through their website.

www.scubatoys.com

Mike

BTW, ScubaToys is in Carrollton, not Arlington. Still the DFW area, but several miles apart. Just FYI.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom