Titan LX 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

keyshunter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Aqua Lung's website announces the new Titan LX 2009. The second stage appears to be the same except for a new cover. The first stage, on the other hand, is entirely different. It looks like the Mikron first stage, and includes an ACD.

The 1st stage looks like an updated version of the old SEA...nothing wrong with that, it was a very solid reg. I don't know why AquaLung has only put one HP port on it?

Why do you need more than one HP port? How many spgs you plan on having? I guess if you must have an extra then you will have to upgrade to the Legend which cost more for the same.

Yawn.

N

I like T shaped regs to have 2 HP ports since you then have a choice of which way up to mount it.....especially when fitted with an environmental seal.

2 HP ports: one for wireless transmitter and one for backup spg
Don't know why most Aqualung regs have only 1 HP port.

Maybe because most people see no reason for a back up spg? Heck, if one is good then two must be better, why not three or four spgs?

Just more junk to break, leak, deplete my bank account.

N

If nobody has rattled his cage yet, I will.

Nemrod,

What is your opinion of the number of HP ports desirable on a first stage and why do you think that?

If nobody has rattled his cage yet, I will.

Nemrod,

What is your opinion of the number of HP ports desirable on a first stage and why do you think that?

LOL, two :D. You guys have no sense of humor sometimes, lighten up. One is certainly adequate for a recreational diver. The real advantage to having more than one is that you have the potential for an optional hose routing, not so much to bling up :eyebrow:.

N

on there website it says breathing rate at .74 joules, that is almost as good as the legends. Way better than the new 250v scubapro regs. Sounds like a very nice reg.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom