Tips for Keeping Cravings and Bad Habits @ Bay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't read it thought Dave. Can you post a larger version?

Hijack over.

SoCalMike:
Walk around the grocery store, and buy anything that looks good thats carb free, or less than 5 grams. Do a web search for no carb diets. We arent rabbits, so why eat like one?

This post makes much more sense to me when I remember that carbohydrates are what fuel the brain.

kari

Karibelle:
This post makes much more sense to me when I remember that carbohydrates are what fuel the brain.

kari

Not much humor there north of the border eh?

It was a joke, eh!

One of my craving is eating those healthy bars, but eating it out of control and abusing it. Sometimes to help the craving, I'll chew gum, drink water, go into the computer, post stupid message in Scubaboard and do anything I can to not put that food in my stomach.

SoCalMike:

It was a joke, eh!

Oh. Okay. Sorry for jumping on you then. My blood sugar must have been low. :D

kari

It was a joke, eh!

you got me! ....I was all upset about you eating all those sodium nitrates

Karibelle:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pork_rind

He is right about them not containing any carbohydrates... I'd trade a carb for pig hair any day, though. Maybe it's just me.

:14:

kari

Ewww!!!

Pork grind = :hanged:

And there goes all the effort of dieting, destroyed by a bag of pork skin. Now thats just making me wanna puke!

to make sure there's no mistake, I'd rather eat the carb than the pig hair.

And roy, no purging. that's not good for you.

I read an article that had what I think is a pretty good strategy:

Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.

the key is "food" - not processed junk, but real food. the author of the article said that if your great grandmother wouldn't recognize it as food, think twice before putting it in your body.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom