TIM's TANTALIZING TANKS at TDL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like you guys went through the same thing that I did, I didn't order tanks. Sorry TDL but my first order was my last order.

Well, I was looking for a link on their site for the "special" doubles packages. Tim sent me an e-mail giving me the URL but, it pulled up something completely different. Not knocking TDL or Tim, I just think they lost a sell as I found the same set (used) for half the price before shipping.

Maybe next time guys.

Michael

Hey guys,

I do not check the boards on a daily basis, like I suppose I should. However anyone that needs to, can reach me at the shop 11am to 6pm Monday, Tuesday Thursday, and Friday and 10am-4pm on Saturdays. The shop # is 928-855-9400 or email me tim.barlow@techdivinglimited.com So if you have any concerns about orders you have placed or that you want to place, please contact me.

Just a follow up on some of these tank orders. When we run specials on tanks they are just that --- specials. We have inventory we own in 3 warehouses. Tanks take a little bit of time to move around, document serial #s, pack ship etc. We post that they will ship in 2 weeks after date of order. And for the most part we are good on that. Sometimes something gets delayed. We are clear when we post these tank specials that there are NO rush orders. Please take a moment to review those adverts before placing the order. We also not that all orders are prepaid. That's how we pull it from inventory. We work hard at our customer service and for the most part we have thousands of satisfied customers.

Regarding asking about orders on Scuba Board. We will NOT respond to questions regarding any particular order on the boards. Rarely will we do it on PMs mostly because we cant track it from here. It's always best to use email to either joel@techdivinglimited.com or tim.barlow@techdivinglimited.com or info@techdivinglimited.com we also need YOUR name you ordered under. Screen names are for the most part useless to us for getting you information.

We appreciate the business we do here on Scuba Board. Thank you for your support of Tech Diving Limited.

Regards,

just as a suggestion, many sites have it set up automatically so that the purchaser gets an email when the tanks ship. that would have alliviated a lot of my issues

all it takes is two emails:

one to confirm the order (you already do this) and stating that the order will ship within 10 business days and to expect another email when the order ships

then an email when the order ships including a tracking number if available

it can be automated, because everybody and their dog does it

you got great prices ... customer service was a bit absent. not bad, just absent

I haven't ordered tanks but from my experience with TDL, they have communicated well and provided service on time.

H2Andy:
just as a suggestion, many sites have it set up automatically so that the purchaser gets an email when the tanks ship. that would have alliviated a lot of my issues

all it takes is two emails:

one to confirm the order (you already do this) and stating that the order will ship within 10 business days and to expect another email when the order ships

then an email when the order ships including a tracking number if available

it can be automated, because everybody and their dog does it

you got great prices ... customer service was a bit absent. not bad, just absent

Andy: They order from their "3 warehouses" when you order. When they get it they ship it. Good price, good deal, no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom