TIM's TANTALIZING TANKS at TDL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JS1scuba:
standard 3/4 thread --
shipping is what it is ... these suckers are heavy.

Tim is extending this sale this week.

jds

That's what helium is for right Andy? :D

Ben_ca:
That's what helium is for right Andy? :D

:rofl3:

dang skippy! fill them puppies!

hey guys, your invoice cleared my bank March 19, haven't heard anything yet

have the tanks been shipped? if so, any way to get a tracking number?

thanks!

H2Andy:
hey guys, your invoice cleared my bank March 19, haven't heard anything yet have the tanks been shipped? if so, any way to get a tracking number?
thanks!

Andy, some folks like to play the "float"-you order, they order, pay with your money and when they get the product they ship it to you. If the price is right and you do not mind waiting a bit not such a bad deal. May not be the case here, but very common.

no worries... they just said 10 days to ship ... so ...

:wink:

hey guys, on Monday it will be 20 days since your invoice cleared my bank...

no tanks, no communications from you, no tracking number

any word would be appreciated

Is this still going on? I'm looking seriously at the 133's. If it's still going, I might be going to doubles soon. :)

Michael

mwhities:
Is this still going on? I'm looking seriously at the 133's. If it's still going, I might be going to doubles soon. :)

Michael

I'd wait and see what's going on with Andy's order first..... 20 days is a long time, even if they're being shipped via horse and wagon.

Yeah, I thought about that and I'm going to see what happens first.

Thanks for the heads up.

Michael

TDL has been really dependable in the past, and I see no reason to doubt them yet. Shops work hard to make sure they have a good reputation so when something happens a customer doesnt expect, such as delays in getting something, they have a good backing to work from. TDL has this. Look at how many good responses they have had on the board. I would be buying a set of doubles from them if my tax return was already here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom