Time to go back :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really wish I could!!!!!

...no, really!!!!

sounds good to me

Can't make it until December 18-24, same week as last year. One of the best christmas presents I've given myself (and the family too).

That's what my family and I are doing also. We'll be there from Dec. 15-23. This will be our first time there at that time of year, so I'm hoping the weather is nice then.

"Can't make it until December 18-24, same week as last year. One of the best christmas presents I've given myself (and the family too)."

diveborg:
Can't make it until December 18-24, same week as last year. One of the best christmas presents I've given myself (and the family too).
We'll be there Dec. 16-23. I saw on your Cozumel cruise, a shot of "Shamu." Any chance you're diving with Christi again?

ckofabq:
We'll be there Dec. 16-23. I saw on your Cozumel cruise, a shot of "Shamu." Any chance you're diving with Christi again?
I haven't contacted her yet, but I should do it soon to see if she still has space. She would be my first choice.

Where are you staying?

Martha:
That's what my family and I are doing also. We'll be there from Dec. 15-23. This will be our first time there at that time of year, so I'm hoping the weather is nice then.
Hey Martha, we were in Cozumel last December, the same week, and the first 2 days the north winds kept the small boats confined to the harbour. Only the big boats were allowed out. That wasn't a problem if you could get space on one of the big boats. The rest of the time the water was calm and all the boats went out. There was plenty of sun, little rain, and not overly hot.

So where are you staying and who are you diving with?

diveborg:
Hey Martha, we were in Cozumel last December, the same week, and the first 2 days the north winds kept the small boats confined to the harbour. Only the big boats were allowed out. That wasn't a problem if you could get space on one of the big boats. The rest of the time the water was calm and all the boats went out. There was plenty of sun, little rain, and not overly hot.

So where are you staying and who are you diving with?
We're staying at Caribe Blu and diving with Christi. I'm really looking forward to it. We've never stayed at Caribe Blu before, but it's always recommended on the board, so we're going to give it a try. Where are you staying?

Back
Top Bottom