Tilos wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dougwall

Reaction score
I'm considering buying a Tilos 6.5 mm 2 pc Titanium wetsuit. Has anyone purchased this or any Tilos wetsuit? What is your opinion on durability, warmth, etc? I do most of my diving in quarries with temps in the mid 50's - 60's, so warmth is definitely a big factor. I've found 5/3 mm 1 pc is too chilly for me. Thanks!

Hi Doug:

I seen your post & can't comment to much about Tilos, but i'm sure the quality is their!

I can tell you that i have done a little quarry diving this year in about 50 to 60 de. f. Temp. range & was real comfy in my Scubapro S-Tek 5 mil steamer with the optional 5 mil step in shorty, was real comfy for 2 dives that day.

I think that with 6.5 mill , two pc suit that if you get it to fit snuggly that you will be pretty warm.

By the way i have been diving in water as low as 48 de. f. with mine and it still surprized me.

Maybe one day try diving with a drysuit. I did & finally bought one.
Nothing wrong with my wetsuit but like they say, theirs nothing like diving dry...

Good luck & safe diving..... Sam:wink:

I have a tilos titanium 3/2 wetsuit. I works just fine. The neo seams softer and more flexible on the tilos than my other wetsuits, and the seems attaching the vitals to the arms and legs look secure and strong. It also has sturdy kneepads on mine, but that seems pretty much standard. All-in-all, I would buy another one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom