Tilos Excel Frameless Mask - Great Scuba Diving Mag Review - Only $37.77

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just put in an order with next day shipping... :) trying to get a couple of these masks for my wife and I since the ones we have dont have as much vertical visibility as we'd like...

Heh... you guys are amazing... :) Seconds after I place my order I get notification with my tracking number from UPS... awesome! :) :)

Heh... you guys are amazing... :) Seconds after I place my order I get notification with my tracking number from UPS... awesome! :) :)

I'll second that, I thought I just happened to put my order in at the right time, which was just seconds before USPS got there, but I guess you guys are just amazingly quick shippers. Awesome. I'll do a full report when it gets here

I brought the mask with me when I went over to help moonbasket set up her new drysuit and DSS BP/W. Looks like you'll shortly have another purchase, and possibly several, if we can get the rest of her family back in the water soon. :biggrin: Everyone seems to love the mask.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom