Tilos Excel Frameless Mask - Great Scuba Diving Mag Review - Only $37.77

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhilEllis

Reaction score
Tilos Excel Frameless Dive Mask - Great Scuba Diving Mag Review - Only $37.77

Hi. We got our first inventory on the new Tilos Excel frameless mask yesterday and I think this thing is going to interest a lot of divers. We purchased it from Tilos because of the great review it got from Scuba Diving magazine. They called the Tilos Excel one of the "surprises of the test". The Tilos Excel is an all black, completely frameless mask, with the tear-drop shape on the bottom of the lens for better "down" vision. While the mask skirt narrows at the temples, again there is an expanded lens area at the eyebrows for better vision when you glance up. Being frameless, this mask folds very flat and would be great for a primary or a back-up mask. The skirt is very soft and we tried it on a variety of faces yesterday, with a good fit on all of them.

Tilos Excel Frameless Dive Mask - Great Scuba Diving Mag Review - Only $37.77

Take a look and see if this might interest you. We have them in stock and ready for immediate shipment. Thanks for your interest and we look forward to sending you a Tilos Excel frameless mask.

Phil Ellis
Discount Scuba Gear at DiveSports.com - Buy Scuba Diving Equipment & Snorkeling Equipment

That is a nice mask it was too wide for my small narrow face.....your price is nice too my LDS is selling it for much more...they said the magazine mis-quoted the retail price hmmmm:confused:

Yes, I don't know where the magazine got those prices. Misquoting the list price is a very common thing with them. For one thing, at the time the products are submitted to them for testing, the manufacturer doesn't even know that actual cost and often the retail price has not been established. So, both are guessing.

Phi Ellis
Discount Scuba Gear at DiveSports.com - Buy Scuba Diving Equipment & Snorkeling Equipment

Nice mask, but look at the schnoz sticking out of that thing :O

Okay, since I needed to pick up a couple spools anyway, I added one of these to the order. Now, I just have to get one-day disposable contacts, and I might get to move out of my bulky prescription mask (which is truly great as a bucket when you need some water to see where a leak is).

I bought one when they were first availible, based on the magazine article. It's one of the best masks I've ever used. It's comfortable, easy to clear, and sticks to my face like glue. I used it for a week in Bonaire and loved it. I have a medium size face. I tried both the Atomic masks and sold them because they both leaked. You can't beat it for the money.
DMdoogie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom