Tilos 200 Gram Drysuit Underwear - $76.50 After Discounts - Limited Supply!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

found a SMALL problem with mine ...
i recently installed a pee valve ... and although my tilos suited me well prior to the valve ... these undergarments are one way zipper only ... so i wont be using them again ... um, unless i decide to poke a hole in them for my tube

this has nothing to do with phil who has been a class act and awesome dealer for me, just an fyi for tech and wreck divers ...

surely you guys can put a hole in the 'underwear' to run it out? I mean you have to put a hole in your drysuit to add a "pee valve", so what's the big deal with doing it to the underwear?

1.) Put a round patch on it to make sure none of the fabric "runs".
2.) Put the patch on both sides for extra support.
3.) cut a small round hole in the middle of the round patch to run the line through.
4.) run the "pee line" out of it.

I have one on the way. What have others done in regard with the pee valve issue?

Taken it to my local dry cleaner / tailor / seamstress place and have the zipper replaced with a 2-way... :D

All the above ideas should work just fine. Since Phil's special is no longer going PM me if you are interested in a size large, never worn.

excellent answers ... i was thinking about just cutting a whole and having the edges sewn up to keep from fraying ... any words on this ...

Many have told me that they used a standard sewing machine to install an XL Button hole in the right place. Oh, I have made numerous requests for a two-way zipper. Unfortunately, I have made little progress.

Phil Ellis

Sorry Phil!! If you want my post removed just ask a mod. No hard feelings here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom