Tilos 200 Gram Drysuit Underwear - $76.50 After Discounts - Limited Supply!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Worked very nice. I wore under Whites 200 weight that I got with my Suit. I went from cold in a dry suit to toasty warm. The Tilos is nice and thin so it is easy to use as a layer or alone in warmer waters. My dive was only 35 min but the temp was low 40's and I stayed warm throughout.

I dove only with the undergarments supplied by Whites a few times and was chilled. I made a good purchase here.

Hope this helps.

Did you dive ONLY the Tilos in 40's water?

Phil Ellis
Discount Scuba Gear at DiveSports.com - Buy Scuba Diving Equipment & Snorkeling Equipment

not sure if anyone cares about this but the free shipping that phil used to send me my tilos is actually USPS priority mail ... so if you are in the lower 48, expect 2-3 day ... extremely expressed by that alone.

also ... they do fit pretty snug as noted so consider the next size (if you are medium, consider large)

not sure if anyone cares about this but the free shipping that phil used to send me my tilos is actually USPS priority mail ... so if you are in the lower 48, expect 2-3 day ... extremely expressed by that alone.

also ... they do fit pretty snug as noted so consider the next size (if you are medium, consider large)

Got mine yesterday. I'm 5'8, 195 lbs (people always estimate me at 180) and a XL just fits. As Ronzo says, go up one size from your normal fit. The arms are a little long but not to bad. Very fast delivery and an e-mail notification when it ships. I'm impressed with the service.

Thanks!

Ordered mine on Sunday and got it TODAY!! Wow! That was quick.

Applied the free $10 card I have been holding onto, and scored it for an amazing $66.50!!! I feel kinda guilty . . .

Thanks Phil!

We just got in some fill-in stock on the Tilos underwear. If anyone is interested, use the link below. This is a great garment, so don't miss this chance.....

Tilos Drysuit Underwear - All Sizes Available - Great Price with Discount Code

After you put the underwear in your shopping cart, apply the discount code BOARD10 and it will apply an immediate discount to your order. Thanks again.

Phil Ellis
Discount Scuba Gear at DiveSports.com - Buy Scuba Diving Equipment & Snorkeling Equipment

Is shipping still free, because it charged me $9.22 shipping?

Ammie

Good question. I clicked on the "other carriers" option instead of UPS and chose USPS Priority for $8.74 but free is always better! :D

Oh BTW Phil, quit having these sales I don't NEED any more stuff! :D
Ber :lilbunny:

Just ordered mine, forgot to enter the dang code though. Phil any way that can be intercepted and have the code added??

Back
Top Bottom