Tilos 200 Gram Drysuit Underwear - $76.50 After Discounts - Limited Supply!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys totally rock!!!!!!! This was not my first order from you and it will not be the last, you know a level of customer service that most places should take long notes from (and we have some really good service oriented dive shops down here)

Thanks again Phil for more outstanding service!

You guys totally rock!!!!!!! This was not my first order from you and it will not be the last, you know a level of customer service that most places should take long notes from (and we have some really good service oriented dive shops down here)

Thanks again Phil for more outstanding service!

Hey , this is simple. The faster I fill your order, the quicker you get it. The quicker you get it, the quicker you will remember that there was other stuff you should have purchased!

Seriously, thank you for your kind comments and your business.

Phil Ellis
DiveSpoorts.com

Wow, product arrived today. Lightening FAST shipping. Product as described at a GREAT price. Thanks Phil. I'll be placing more orders with Divesports.com.:D

Thank you very much for the business. I hope you like diving them.

Phil Ellis

Wore them under my 400g undies and was pretty toasty in 43 degree water. It was nice to not have a thick layer under the 400 grams for once. I'm sold!
Ber :lilbunny:

Wore them under my 400g undies and was pretty toasty in 43 degree water. It was nice to not have a thick layer under the 400 grams for once. I'm sold!
Ber :lilbunny:

Thank you Ber. A lot of people are using this as an under layer for the really cold water. I am glad you are happy with them. Thanks again.

Phil Ellis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom