Tilos 200 Gram Drysuit Underwear - $76.50 After Discounts - Limited Supply!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhilEllis

Reaction score
In late 2006, we were able to make a deal with Tilos for drysuit underwear, and we passed along a great savings to ScubaBoard members. After almost giving up on being able to do this again, we struck gold!

Tilos 200 Gram Drysuit Underwear - $76.50 With Discount Code - One-Piece Jumpsuit

We have a shipment inbound that contains about 200 pair of these in all of the sizes. We were not able to hold the 2006 price of $75, but we came very close.
Shipping will begin on Monday February 11 and I fully expect that will be close to a sell-out when they arrive.

The Tilos 200 Gram jumpsuit is a mixture of polyester, carbon fiber, and spandex. This jumpsuit is very form fitting and I have adjusted the size chart to reflect the feedback we got on the last go around. This suit is designed to be used alone in cooler water, or as a base layer in cold water. The front zipper is durable and designed for the environment. Maybe some of the hundreds of folks that got them on the last round will chime in with temperature, use, and quality characteristics.

When you go to the website, you will notice that they are priced at $85.00 per pair. This is a great price, but there is more. At your shopping cart, use the code BOARD10 and you will get an additional 10% off of that price, bringing it down to $76.50. Right now, our free shipping threshold is set at $50, so shipping will also be on the house!

Don't delay on your orders. This is a good bargain. We don't have any agreement for any fill-orders from the manufacturer at this price, so the early bird gets the worm! Thanks for all of your business.

Phil Ellis

We very quickly ran through several sizes in the first order. We have new inventory enroute to us, so if you are interested, you can now order all sizes. Thanks for your business.

Phil Ellis

Help me out......I cannot find the sizing chart??
Thanks

I made the same mistake!!

Bottom of the item page underneath the photo - Click tab labeled Size information

I bought these from Phil last year, and the quality is excellent. Decent price for 200 gr. too. If it helps, I am 5'9", 175 lbs., 42" chest, 34" waist, 30" inseam, and 32" sleeve length. Size Large fits me perfectly, and these are very warm and the material feels slick. I would highly recommend buying one if it suits your water temperature needs.

Got mine yesterday. Very nice. Gonna dive Puget Sound 2-17 in am.

So how did it do? What was the water temp? what did you wear with it?

Thanks
Phil

Worked very nice. I wore under Whites 200 weight that I got with my Suit. I went from cold in a dry suit to toasty warm. The Tilos is nice and thin so it is easy to use as a layer or alone in warmer waters. My dive was only 35 min but the temp was low 40's and I stayed warm throughout.

I dove only with the undergarments supplied by Whites a few times and was chilled. I made a good purchase here.

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom