Trip Report Tiger Beach on the Dolphin Dream October 2022

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoundForElsewhere

Snarkmeister
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I could write a really in depth review (or just copy and paste from the one I wrote for TripAdvisor) but I'm really just posting this to show off my cool video. I apparently suck at editing so I hired a guy in Pakistan via Fiverr.

Bet it's awesome but I can't get it to play (at least in the time I was willing to wait for it to play)!!!!!

Bet it's awesome but I can't get it to play (at least in the time I was willing to wait for it to play)!!!!!
Blurgh. Let's see if this works.

Blurgh. Let's see if this works.
No luck. Can activate/deactivate the sound button and control volume (of which there is none since it won't play), open settings, and go to full screen and back - but the play button just won't work for me.

Ok. did you YouTube thing. Here's the link. Man, talk about shameless self-promotion...

Reactions: Dan
Ok. did you YouTube thing. Here's the link. Man, talk about shameless self-promotion...

That’s much better. I can view it in full screen now. It would be even better if you shot it in HD wide (16:9) frame.

Who was the feeder? Ryan or Josh? He didn’t look like Finch as Finch would wear his white helmet.

Very nice!

No luck. Can activate/deactivate the sound button and control volume (of which there is none since it won't play), open settings, and go to full screen and back - but the play button just won't work for me.
@BoundForElsewhere did you upload the video to Google Drive in 4K?

I shot mine in 4K, but I process & edit my video in HD. My laptop would choke if I edit it in 4K. It can do it, but it would take a looong time to process even a 2-min video. I would need Alienware laptop to process 4K at descent speed, I think.

The one in YouTube is it downgraded to HD?

As I said earlier, AWESOME! Thanks for taking the time to change the format.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom