Thursday, Sept. 18th "DWDD" dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nbaleva, see you on board Wed. night!!! Just checked with Peace and there is 27 confirmed on board! Wow, a crowd for mid-week. From those that responded so far, I count 3 BCers with 2 guest= 5 total. Anyone else too shy to let us know your'e on board?? 5 open spots still avail.

Sounds like the makings of a great time. Hope you all have a terrific trip. Look forward to hearing about it when you get back.

Ok Time for details. How was it where did you go????? Photos any one???

LOL! I just saw this thread just now. I was on the boat today. Randomly booked myself on the boat yesterday. I haven't dove in about 2 months due to work. Just quit my job and starting a new one in a couple of weeks, so I thought that I would try to get back in the water and see if I remembered how to dive. It was a great day with good viz. The Peace took us to Cathedral Cove, Landing Cove, and Goldfish bowl. I'm glad to report that my dive skills are still good enough to keep me alive and having fun today.

Glad you finally got into the water and had good viz.

Hi Ken,

Glad to see you're back in the water. I'll be diving White Pt. Sun come & join us.

John

Hi Ken,

Glad to see you're back in the water. I'll be diving White Pt. Sun come & join us.

John

Do you dive White Point often? I went out there once and wasn't horribly successful (bad visibility on that particular day and got tossed onto the rocks at the end of the dive :depressed:), but would love to go again and figure out how to dive this site...

Thanks Niel and Beth for diving with me. Had a great time and look forward to more in the future.
Ken, good to see you able to get wet again. And nice to meet you John and to see you again Aly.
Peace, great weather, great viz, and great friends...what better way to ditch work and dive!
Beth, how did your pictures turn out?

Do you dive White Point often? I went out there once and wasn't horribly successful (bad visibility on that particular day and got tossed onto the rocks at the end of the dive :depressed:), but would love to go again and figure out how to dive this site...

No this will be the first time, we are doing a recon dive for Reef Check to see if there is enough reef to survey. You're welcome to join us if you'd like we will be meeting at
8 AM in the parking lot to the east or south depends how you look at it. We will be there Sun.

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom