Thursday, Sept. 18th "DWDD" dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dwaters

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Gang, noticed that our next "Ditch Work & Dive Day" is a week away next Thursday
on the Peace ( Peace Dive Boat Calendar ). It's on the BC's schedule but
have not heard if anyone from here is jumping on board yet. I've been looking for an excuse to dive with ya'll and on the "Peace" again.

So..... who's going to be "sick" that day? Any one from the IE (or on the way) want to carpool the night before? (as of this morning there was plenty openings and they are going for sure as the have 10 signed up already)

I feel a 24 hour flu ready to hit me hard next week!!!!!! :D

I'm off but cant afford it :) And forgot all about it. :) Have fun if you go ive been wanting to get out to the islands for awhile now just has not happend.

Gang, noticed that our next "Ditch Work & Dive Day" is a week away next Thursday
on the Peace ( Peace Dive Boat Calendar ). It's on the BC's schedule but
have not heard if anyone from here is jumping on board yet. I've been looking for an excuse to dive with ya'll and on the "Peace" again.

So..... who's going to be "sick" that day? Any one from the IE (or on the way) want to carpool the night before? (as of this morning there was plenty openings and they are going for sure as the have 10 signed up already)

I feel a 24 hour flu ready to hit me hard next week!!!!!! :D

I was in Anacapa about 3 weeks ago, amazing vis. Also found a cave with about 40+ lobsters crawling around (the preserve area). Sorry dave, can't make this one, business is picking up!

I'll be there! Thanks Dave for offering to be my buddy since I'm just in the area visiting and don't know anyone. Read the description of the boat and dive and can't wait! Hope to meet some ScubaBoard members while down there.

Wish I could go but I'm taking two separate one week vacations from work this month and can't take anymore time off. I had a nice string going of making the DWnDD in each of the past three months. They're a lot of fun, the Peace is a nice boat. I hope to start a new string on October.

Have fun guys. Hope to see you all diving soon.

And show Beth some good Beach Crabs and California hospitality.

The one day I can't go!! I am afraid you are all just going to have to reschedule.

If Roberts not going, than neither am I ... :shakehead:

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom