Thursday Photo ~ Dive Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Clootie, you can forward the modeling fees later, in mean time can u e mail me your address so we can send the PNG video, the MPEG was lousy.

Also can anyone give me agood way of reducing JPEG files dwon to less than 100Kb so i can load them here without rediculaous cropping.

Albion once bubbled...
Also can anyone give me agood way of reducing JPEG files dwon to less than 100Kb so i can load them here without rediculaous cropping.

1. Open JPG with MS Paint (you have to have version that supports JPEG).
2. Chose "Stretch/Skew" (Ctrl-W).
3. Reduce (Stretch) size of picture (e.g. to 30% of original size).
4. Use "Save As ..." (not "Save") to save new picture with new (!) name (don't use old name).

The other way is using PhotoShop or other software for image processing.

I understand now. I will probably just forget having the pic on the page and just let people klick on the hot link to the picture.

This was taken during a dive club event last month.
401finsaway.jpg

Crab.....I wish our lake was that clear! Guess we know how it got it's name, huh? :wink:

Dee, you got me thinking about the naming of lakes around here. You see, there is another lake with very similar clarity that is two mountain passes to the south (~60 miles from Clear Lake), but it is called Waldo Lake. I was just wondering if Clear Lake had already been named and the next best thing they could come up with was Waldo.

I've got to stop thinking about this kind of stuff. The deeper philisophical undertones can drive you batty...

FLL Diver once bubbled...

According to a poll - this is geekboy in a dry suit down in the Keys. :wink:

geekindrysuitsmall.jpg

Marc [/B]

No kidding?? Why and how........ It is for real? Just curious, did he over heat? I was down there a few times and the water is warm enough to dive without a suit. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom